LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

girish (selfemployed)     30 September 2013

Mobile audios/messages/videos

can i use mobile sms( messages sent by my wife to me) , audio tapes  and video tapes as crucial evidence for my safety? i dont have any other evidence or witness against her? can these smses and audio tapes/ video tapes admissible as proof in the indian courts or not?  pls. advise urgently?

Learning

3 Replies

Kolla Gangadhar (Practicing Advocate since 1986)     01 October 2013

Your SMS, Audio Tapes & Video Tapes created by you against your wife can be produced before the court, but your wife  Advocate file counter criminal case against you for criminal conspiracy  to create false evidence against your wife to implicate  her in false case. 

gd dy (gd dy)     01 October 2013

@ Kolla Gangadhar I am Online

Your SMS, Audio Tapes & Video Tapes created by you against your wife can be produced before the court, but your wife  Advocate file counter criminal case against you for criminal conspiracy  to create false evidence against your wife to implicate  her in false case. 

hv question in mind tht in tht case no one put such type of evidence for self defense if not attack.
fail to understand which law prevent one to submit any type of evidence to prove own INNOCENCE.

(Guest)

in that case whoever accused has to punished...no need to fight back. anybody can say u r killer ....means u r killed thats it...no self defense

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register