LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

i m crazzy (None)     22 September 2013

Got notice under crpc 125

Today I Recieved Notice Under CR. P.C Sec 125 .

Just Want To Know That What Should I Do Now As The Court Has Order To Appear On 9Th Oct 2013 .

My Wife Has Left Me 6 Months Before And Now I Got This Notice As She Only Left Me Without Any Reasons And Also I Dont Have Any Childrens . 

As I Have Caught Him Chatting On Facebook And Also Seen The Msg And Emails Which She Has Sent To Someone And Also Have The Proof Of All The Emails And Facebook Chats. 

When I Asked The Reply From Her She Was Blank And Just Said That I Dont Want To Stay With You And She Had Leave The House In Jan 2013 . 

* Can She File 498 A After This ?

* Should I Appear The Court On The Given Date ?

* If I Dnt Earn Single Money Than Am I Or My Parents Are Liable To Pay The Maintanace?

Can You Pls Suggest What Should I Do Now 

Learning

11 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     22 September 2013

Dear Querist

my opinion on your queries are as under:

Can She File 498 A After This ?

OPinion: yes, she can file(but false case)

* Should I Appear The Court On The Given Date ?

OPinion: yes, you should appear before the court on given date with your counsel if any, along with your WS/reply on the petition if you got petition copy 

* If I Dnt Earn Single Money Than Am I Or My Parents Are Liable To Pay The Maintanace?

Opinion: your parents are not liable to pay but you are if she is unable to maintain herself.

Feel Free to call

(Guest)

Agree with nadeem jii's reply,

Welcome to the world of litigation..

Fighting is the only remedy for such cases.

now onward's collect her educational qualification,work experience,her income details and prepare a strong say on her 125 crpc.

i m crazzy (None)     22 September 2013

Sir , 

I Just Got The Notice To Appear In The Court Under Sec CRPC 125 And There Is No Information Given In That Notice Other Than Appearing Date. How I Will Come To Know That What She Has Filed In The Court And Sended The Notice . 

Regards 

(Guest)

You can login to ecourt and search through her jurisdiction where she had filed the case , by putting your name you will get the case information.

If not then You have to proceed to the court and seek information to the said case as there will be case number and your name would be there as respondent.For all details the best option is to go to the concerned court . Even you will get habituated prior to the first hearing

498 A fighter (Advocate)     23 September 2013

before she file any case just give information / applications to SP.DSP, also file sec 09 of restituion of conjugal right as soon as possible , discuss with your lawyer and put some solid points /facts  this will help you in future also...

i m crazzy (None)     23 September 2013

Can I Get Divorce And Can I Escape From The Maintanance On The Ground Of Adultery As I have Proof That She Was Involved With Other Persons ( Have Chat Records )

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     23 September 2013

You file your say alongwith the documents of non-employment and then dont attend the case,  Myobservation about 125 cases, exparte maintenac is very less...

you save your time, energy and money and hv to pay less maintenance and the matter is finished within 6months, if you dont attend after filing your say...

Manoj Kumar Jain (abc)     23 September 2013

Attend the court on given date with lawyers and then file your reply. Interim maintenance generally awarded without evidence. Fight strongly for final outcome. File Sec9  immediately.

Manoj Kumar Jain (abc)     23 September 2013

Attend the court on given date with lawyers and then file your reply. Interim maintenance generally awarded without evidence. Fight strongly for final outcome. File Sec9  immediately.

i m crazzy (None)     25 September 2013

Hii.. Thanks All For Your Advice But I Want To Ask That I Have A Voice Proof In Which My Wife Was Talking To Some Other Person And She Has Given Kiss And Also Talk About The Realtions And Meetings So Can I File The Cheating Case Against Her . Because I Have 7-8 Recording Of Her Which Prooves That She Was Having Extra Maritial Affair . 

Because Of That Affair She Has Wasted My 5 Years So Can I File Any Cheating Case Against Her As I Think I Have Perfect Proof. 

Please Suggest Me What Action Should I Take. 

kalpanagupta (student)     27 September 2013

if you are living with your parents 

then ur wife can file the case498  against ur parents and ur relatives also.

so be careful and try to get good advise to save ur parents and urself from the further cases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register