Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ratnesh Kumar Singh (MANAGER)     21 September 2013

Full and final settlement delay & employee harassment issues

Dear All,

I may be the first one to bring it up here but I am not the only one suffering with this. I had left my previous organization on 11th May 2013 (LDOW) after serving the notice period.

Reason for leaving -

- Organization going through a severe cash crunch so not paying salaries & claims on time. 

- Harassing employees in service profile for doing collections.

- Asking employees unofficially (forcing over the phone) to leave the organization and threatening to terminate.

I did not appreciate the practice and I also resigned after they asked most of the employees to do so. It's been 5 months since then and I have had only one response from their side confirming my ledger details. As per the last mail from one official my FnF docs were submitted to the HR Team after clearance from all the other departments on 4th September 2013. I am trying to get a response from the HR Team but they don't bother answer such email asking for a status. This is a practice for last 2 years that no one bothers to respond and the X employees keep of sending mails after mails. It is a real pain to get your dues cleared with them and it gets lingered on for a period of even more than a year. I have had a subordinate who resigned then got married, had a kid but still the FnF was not done.

BOTTOMLINE : 

What legal assistance can I get to have my money?

Should I be liable for a deduction of the relocation amount they gave when they asked me to get transferred 6 months ago. They forcefully transferred me?

I have learned that they have not even deposited the amounts they deduct from salaries as PF. What actions are possible in this case?

What claims can I make on them for the harassment for doing collections. I never agreed for a collections job?

What do I need to do to get this all done? I seriously wish to sue this company for everything I have suffered with.

Thanks,

Ratnesh

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register