LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G.R.aggarwal (abcd)     18 September 2013

Help needed

married in august,2012, and in-laws torturing me from very first of my marriage. many times their relatives come forward and sort out by suggesting to stay away from sister in-law and mother in-law, brother in-law . but who knows that actually husband also involved in them as they all want flat in NCR. after spending 4-5 months in in-laws place me and husband left to rented house in NCR where husband working and their his torture remains continues and one day he beaten me and then left me alone in the house. as i don't want to break the relation so try to sort out by calling husband but he denies and used abusive language to me and my family. after no option i called police, they called my husband but he said he will come but he didn't come and even switched off his phone and as i was having money to survive there and unknown to place so i again called police which told me go back to your home. i then came to house by collecting money from people for fare. when i reached my family try to approach my in-laws but they refused to talk and sit and also refused to take me back.. this way 2 months passed. thereafter i put complaint and counselling started and here they neither say no neither yes and just passing on time this way again 4 months passed..

In the last counselling my husband put allegations on my character that I have put false complaint just because of past affairs and he is shows before marriage chat of mine in which it is written that god whom i want to marry me.... sir that chat is before marriage 4 years past and there is nothing to be linked with the case.. i even don't want to break the marriage but as i can't fulfill their demands so they are making excuses...

Please sir, i want to know that the past 4 years before marriage chat is valid in court or not ?? as they are now making excuses to get out of this and publically they are saying to people that tell her to give divorce or he will make this character of wife ground for divorce......

please sir, this chat containing just god whom i want to marry me marry me is ground for divorce and to get clean of harassement for dowry they have done to me...

Learning

1 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 September 2013

Chats/ affairs prior to marriage are not of any importance with the current matter, unless there is a linkage to show continuity.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar 

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register