LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

umesh (advocate)     13 September 2009

sale deed was right

i have a land in deficulty decisstion the mattar is my granfather has won in 1954 and regd to register2 of govt of bihar in 1956 the second party has sale that land to any third party in 1961 third party has suit in civil on me that time i was out of station he dcreed one sided order in 1967 my name is now also in register2 govt of bihar in current time

my question is what the sale deed was in 1961 that is correct right of sale?

ans on my mail id is    reetomesh@yahoo.co.in

Learning

2 Replies

Dirgesh kumar sharma (Advocate)     18 September 2009

hi, your question is not clear. pl. send detail that metters

umesh (advocate)     19 September 2009

thanks fore this interest for me

the matter is here

when land lord was retuened to govt of bihar the settelment in 1954 there was was a mistake landlord was create a name in replace of Moulvi mahato to jaleshwari devi.then moulvi mahato was file a suite correction of jamabandi and he was won in1956 and he was corrected to return of landlord from govt. of bihar in 1958.In 1961 jaleshwari devi was make a sale deed to third partyIn when moulavi mahato was dead.third party file a title suite in 1966 when the all family of moulavi mahato was gone out of area because that location was flouded (Badh or Akal)third party won by single partition order.But in register2 govt.of bihar is show the name of moulavi mahato in2009 also in current time.the party of moulavi mahato asked to advocate that sale deed is correct at that time. pease reply to me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register