LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sai (Programer analyst)     16 September 2013

Hp gas - distributor has entered my aadhar number wrongly. a

The distributor has entered my aadhar number wrongly and linked the same with wrong bank account also. Later i observed that on my online account and communicated the same with distributor.

Even though the distributor has changed my aadhar number with correct one, the subsidy amount is transferring to the person who is having the wrong aadhar number.

i have discussed this issue with distributor, he told me that there is no solution because my Consumer number is linked with wrong aadhar number with wrong bank account also. so we can not do any thing. and he told me that better surrender or close the connection and take new connection with different name . but i dont want to close my existing connection.

Because of this problem, i dont have gas from past 3 months. can i go for consumer court to file this issue?

Learning

2 Replies

Bipin gupta (Manager)     23 March 2015

Now Aadhar no. is not  compulsary to get LPG subsidy you can give your bank account details directly to your LPG distributor . He will link your bank account details with your LPG connection .To do it yourself online visit the website www.aadharcard.info/subsidy-of-gas-direct-to-your-bank-account-under-dbtl-scheme/  

Pranali Sharma   06 June 2017

Thanks for sharing information,it is very informative, I visited first time on this page and found information very useful, Thanks Bipin for your valuable suggestion.

To track your aadhaar card click here.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register