Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

125 crpc and ex party order

Hi Friends,

My wife filed 125Crpc case on me.and one time ex party against me.my question is:---

1) on next date can she get order from CJM for maintenance because she is pregnant.

2) if not what is her next step?

3) What should I do now? I have to present in court? None other choice I have?

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

she had my salary proof..and my salay is 56,000/- per month how much she can get on name of maintinance.and i am paying 10,000/-per home lone also..can i get some relaxation ???

(Guest)

1/3rd of your take home income ie income - expenditure = take home income.  That much she can get as maintenance, only if she is not a working woman, if she is working woman, then no maintenance to her.

Be in court, tell how much you can pay, tell lesser amount/show lesser amount to court, court will also listen to your side of the story, if you stand there like a doll, then court will order whatever she has asked for, FOR EG:  Half of salary she can ask and she will get it if you dont speak up.

(Guest)

ohhh no....

she is not working since 1.6year.now she is pregant but she is highly educated.but not working.

next date of case is coming can she got the order for maintenatce???

exparty order also against me.but it's only one time.

it is ok if again exparty order passed against me??? can i save my money forn this b*tch? how plz help

(Guest)
Originally posted by : fighter

ohhh no....

she is not working since 1.6year.now she is pregant but she is highly educated.but not working.

next date of case is coming can she got the order for maintenatce???

exparty order also against me.but it's only one time.

it is ok if again exparty order passed against me??? can i save my money forn this b*tch? how plz help

What ever it may be the differences between you both. It is not fair on part of a man to leave a woman when she is pregnant. Judge will surely not hear to what you want to say in this case. He will order whatever maintenance she has asked for. Only scope would be you can go to HC if you think it is unfair judgement. What I suggest is that, you stand up as a man. Look after your wife when she is pregnant. Dont be a dog who just f-u-c-k-e-d and left. There should be some difference between humans and dogs. For sake of humanity go get your wife back !

(Guest)
can she get order on this date??

(Guest)

can she get order  on this date??

(Guest)

or i can wait untill 3 exparty order passed?? may be i can save money..

(Guest)

BOSE dee kay

tere jaisa run di ke aulad main aaj tak nahi dekha.

Khabardaar agar koi LCI advocate ya member isko salah di toh

Paani ke bagair maroge isko help kiya toh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register