LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajai saxena (Director)     05 September 2013

Eviction of trespasser

I had taken a plot in Madhya Pradesh with 3 kothis and built two rooms, toilet, bathroom in place of one of the kothi and put a part boundary wall. This was notarised in the Tehsil office for which I have the agreement.

The plot is in a Gram Panchayat area and I have the receipt for the plot from the Panchayat also.

There is no system for payment of property tax in that area .Also, I am getting the Electricity bill since the last 8 years which I am paying by DD regularly.

In one of the rooms, my brother-in-law is staying with his family without any consideration and I have told him to vacate the room but he is dilly-dallying for the last 1 1/2 year.

I am going to settle there soon and would like the room vacated.

Pl advice on the course of action I can take to get him vacated immediately.

If I put a lock on the door with his belongings  like bed etc. in the room and later on throw them out, will it create any legal complication for me.

Pl advice on the course of action.

Regards,

Ajai Saxena.

P.S. He has taken a plot of land nearby but has still not built his kothi there for which I have also given him part of the money. Does it make any difference to the recourse?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 September 2013

Since it is your property, give a legal notice to him for eviction or guide him to pay rent and make a rental agreement. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register