LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

depressedbyall (proprietor)     05 September 2013

Trickfuly divorce

Wife not ready for mcd and wants only streedhan ready to sign on stamp papers not  ready for mcd which could gift me  decree ecree of divorce 

For my remairraige

4. What steps should i take i dont to pay single hard earned money as she only dont to continue niether want me to get decree

1. She doesnot want to cohabit hence should i file rcr to avoid any maintaince and decree in my favour

2. Almost  2 years desertion over should I go for contested divorce  

3 experienced advocates can u predict my fate with regards to maintainance, time consumption in such types of case  previously won by you 

4 i have never  tortured her, never demanded any money or gifts , never insulted I know my case is strong but st7ll afraid only for alimony which she may demand please lawyers guide

5. I am unable to get sound sleep , got incresed cholestral levels because of desertion  can these be stated 

Learning

4 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     05 September 2013

You would have to file contested Divorce and it would take anything between 3-5-7-8-9 years etc . If your wife is an able bodied working women and earning a sufficient salary than you dont have to give maintanence .You will get back your sleep once you go through a no of posts in this forum. 

No Advocate can predict your faith as the opposite party advocate can very well delay the proceedings for years  .And be aware that court proceedings in india are subject to in-ordinate delays .

gd dy (gd dy)     05 September 2013

it is none of anyone business.
1] in early post u mention
                          1]  u r frm mumbai & ur better h is from chennai,
                          2]  want to give stridhan somewhere in guj.,
                          3]  express wish to sjt. shroff frm mumbai of this forum [if not forgotten] to handle ur case. ofcourse it doesnot not bind to appoint another one.

ur lawyer knw after going through ur brief where is case is running or possibility of getting transfered.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     05 September 2013

contact a lawyer personally

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     05 September 2013

prepare the said agreement.

this can be used as MOU.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register