Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Keshav (Individual)     04 September 2013

Case on builder individual or association

HI,

I have booked my flat in 2010. Likewise there are other 100s of the person who has booked flat in the same apartment. Now Builder has taken almost all the money as per construction status. 

Now builder is asking for 10 lacs Rs to continue work in the project. He is saying if we don;t pay money he will built this building any more because he has no money. He might have invested this project's money in other project launched last year. As per agreement, we are not bound to pay anything. 

Can you please let me know how should I proceed for legal case against this builder?

Can we form an association(kind of Allottee's association) and association files case on behalf of all its members? Is it allowed?

If  we all go with individual cases, will it have impact, because judge will never know that these many families are impacted.

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     05 September 2013

it is advisable for all the flat purchasers to unite and file a complaint against the builder. you may go for civil and/or criminal action against the builder. but it is not easy for all the flat purchasers to come together.

You need to engage a lawyer who could give detailed presentation and have a joint meeting with the flat purchasers.

For further assistance you may call on the below mentioned number.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     05 September 2013

Dear Querist

file a complaint before consumer court against the builder if the time period provided by the buider has been expired, if all the people who purchase the flats want to file then all the people file the case against builder in a complaint.

feel free to call

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register