LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (soft engg)     29 August 2013

Sale deed query

I invested in a real estate company on year 2007 , during the payment itself they played a trick and took my photo and finger print on the paper titled sec-32 of the act 1908 paper.

But after two years i.e year 2009 , we seen that the company is closed and there was no development at the site and it was a fake real estate company cheated public at large and we asked them to return back our money .

The real estate company predicted that they may face legal problems if they don't do the registration of the plot on my name , intelligently registered the plot in my name in year 2010 without me present at the sub-registrar office , using the photo and fingerprints that i gave in the year 2007 during the payment of my plot which includes both plot cost and development cost.

Right now i am fighting this case in  forum , but as they did sale deed on my name they reply as the have no deficiency of service but we payed it for cost of plot and cost of development so how to face this issue , they played a trick on us .

Learning

1 Replies

Manish Kumar Gupta (Deputy Legal Manager)     29 August 2013

Dear Sir,

You should have filed a FIR against that company for Cheating and forging the document.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register