Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shweta (sr executive)     29 August 2013

Purchase of falt on gaothan plot

Hello,

This is shweta, me and my husband purcahsed a property in nerul sector 16A which was built up on a gaothan plot plot and his website mentioned that he will provide loan from co-op banks..we paid a huge amount of 4lakhs white money to the builder and now the balance amount comes to 13lakhs which the builder has asked us to pay in full cash as there is no loan available from any of the banks..stamp duty registeration is been done..please advice we are really tensed and unable to concentrate on our work as well

Learning

12 Replies

Prashant Agnihotri (Lawyer)     29 August 2013

Cancel the deal,ask for return of money

Reformist !!! (Other)     29 August 2013

u can take personal loan

Shweta (sr executive)     30 August 2013

Is that possible??if it is then we dont mind taking money after deduction also...atleast soemthing is better than nothing

Shweta (sr executive)     30 August 2013

Personal loan of 13 lakh is out of our reach looking at the rate of interest..basically we just want to get rid of this issue.

Prashant Agnihotri (Lawyer)     30 August 2013

Dear, if your plot is at good location & it is registered on your name, then you can sell it to some other party by taking of your profit.There is no need of deduction

Shweta (sr executive)     31 August 2013

thanks for the reply SIr, we have already published advertisements but whenever we tell ppl that its a gaothan property they take a back...and also forgot to mention that the builder has kept the original stamp duty registration papers with him saying that he will need for loan purpose..n now he says that we need to pay the pending amount and then only he will give back the registration papers

Prashant Agnihotri (Lawyer)     31 August 2013

Hi dear,Is Gaothan= Gaochar land,it means ,this land is alloted by the government to the respective village,for the cattle grazing purpose. & at any time goverment can allot this gauchar land for other purposes such as  rehabilisation of people.I am in wonder,why people r buying this land?...........You need to cancel your deal immediately,& ask for return of money without deduction.

Shweta (sr executive)     01 September 2013

Thanks Prashant Sir, Do I have to send any notice to the builder??Coz my husband requested him to give back the original agreement papers on which he said to pay the balance 13lakh rupees and take the documents...kind of blackmailing...we contacted the local lawyer for consulting and he said that we cant do anything in this case..

Please reply ASAP

Prashant Agnihotri (Lawyer)     01 September 2013

Shweta ji,don't choose legal option,because it will take maximum time,aap builder ko boliye,aap yeah deal karne mai capable nahi ho,kyunki apko koi personnel problem hai, aur usko boliye ki apko paise ki bahut jarrurat hai,plz hamara paisa wapas kar do.....................pressurise builder very positively & ask for return of money with patience.legal option is not an good option.it will consume time & money.

Prashant Agnihotri (Lawyer)     02 September 2013

if you want to recover your money with my help,you can call me .

Shweta (sr executive)     03 September 2013

Please help me your contact number

Prashant Agnihotri (Lawyer)     03 September 2013

email- agnihotriprashant1@yahoo.co.in

mobile no- 9179347551

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register