Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhijeet (Marketing Manager)     28 August 2013

No terms & conditions, still being fined on cancel of bookin

Hi,

Please guide me.

I had booked a Bhawan(of which i am a Trustee), for lodging few guests of mine for 5 days ( 16 to 20 November, 2013) total cost would be Rs. 70000/-

On June 26, 2013 i paid an advance of Rs.5000/-. Nothing was mentioned about Cancellation or Refund Policy nor the Payment Schedule. They do not have any printed or displayed Terms & Conditions anywhere.

During August, 2013 i received several calls for the remaining amount, saying that bookings will only be considered on Full Payment. I went and gave them an additional Rs. 20000. When i asked saying that the same was not conveyed to me while booking, i was shouted at and Hit.

The next day i called them to Cancel. They said 25% would me deducted, new rule, nothing printed, verbal.

I know that this is wrong. But i do not know how to build a strong case and loop them so that they stop misbehaving and harassing, and i want my full refund, being that 3 months are still left and they have never conveyed me such rules nor given it to me in writing at the time of booking.

What should i do now? next steps?

What should my communication to them be, and through what mediums.

What evidences should i collect, i do have the receipts for 25000/-

How and where should i file a case and what should i keep in mind to avoid mistakes.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register