LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karma ^_^ (Director)     28 August 2013

Parents treat me

I'm independent girl 28yrs old, my parents treat me emotionally to get marry with the person they ll choose.

my parents treat me from childhood like indian mentality where girl havn't any right to speak- to go out side alone or to wear jeans even and all other restriction.... due to this behavior I moved and I'm living in other city for my business from 5 years & parents are in hometown.

Before 2yrs my mother got ill & no-one(my father & brother) took her to the hospital, me & mom talk on ph daily- when I heared about her illness- I took her to the hospital and doctor diagnose her kidney failure, now she is on dialysis.. after 8 month I re-start my business

but now mom wants me to marry with person she ll choose in our cast only, my parents are traditional. she told me if I choose guy myself then she will stop her dialysis and I'll responsible for the situation.

she told this things to all our relatives & my friends too and all ppl blame me and pressurize me ...

pls help me, how can I fight for my rights, under which act I can ask for my rights?

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 August 2013

Basically not a legal query.

sorry you reached 28 years and they could not find a match for you. Apparellty they have failed. After one year if they insist on within cast they will get only discarded (or second hand) matches.  You can try to  convince them.

Anyway threatening to stop dialysis is criminal act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register