Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep (manager)     27 August 2013

Non payment of salary and other dues by a psu

Dear Experts and Friends,

I request you to kindly advise me on the below issue -

I am working with a PSU Bank as an Officer. I have not being paid 8 days salary on account of so called unauthorized leaves, when in fact I have duly submitted my sickness certificate to the branch manager. I am also not being paid other benefits like conveyance allowance, TA/DA etc, which are paid outside the salary as reimbursements, from last month itself.

The reason for this is my refusal to do something as desired by my senior after which 2 explanations were called from me in the gap of 5 days. One for so called unauthorized leave and one for failing to control the affairs of my dept.

I have replied to both. Despite submitting the sickness certificate, so called unauthorized leaves are not regularized and salary for 8 days is not paid. After this payment of conveyance allowance, TA/DA etc was also stopped

I have been advised to file civil suit. But please advise if PSU bank officers can approach labor commissioner since I believe that it is fast. 

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 August 2013

persons on supervisory capacity are not workman and not protected by ID Act.  You can approach civil court or High Court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register