Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M ( )     06 September 2009

Compromise for 354 504 506 ?

Hello everybody,

I was stabbed in an altercation with provocation from my side by person A, I filed an FIR in the heat of the moment, the police filed and FIR against A with sections 324 427.

To counteract this, A called a girl and made her file charges against me, on the note that, if I withdrew my FIR, she will do likewise. Me and my friend have been charged with sections 354 504 & 506.

Now its been 3 years and I have an arrest warrant for the Case 1 for not appearing in the court. Also during this period, the girl didn't come to the court when summoned.The girl is now willing to compromise, but will not step into court to do so. She is ready to sign any documents instead.

I have to produce a Police Clearance Certificate to pursue my education out of this country and I'm extremely scared to apply for this.

I have been informed that there is a possilblity that since none of us turned for any of the summons, the cases will get dismissed automatically. Is this true?

I'm in desperate need for the PCC as well, is there a way out? 

Can I do anything to help resolve this without the girl having to appear in court?

I have been stabbed and had to have an operation, been beaten by the cops and now I'm on the verge of losing my career.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

If there is anybody from bangalore, who would like to represent me as my advocate, I will be very grateful. TIme is of essence for me.

Many Thanks,

M

Learning

7 Replies

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     07 September 2009

Case filed by the girl will be quash but you have to think about the fate of your case and you will lose and have to forgive everything. coz after compromise, they can also deposit the same in court and yours case will also be finished. Tell me our team can do it.

Regards

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Dharmesh Manjeshwar (Advocate/Lawyer)     07 September 2009

U are an Accused in a case ...... if U do not appear before the Court then it is obvious that the Court will issue an arrest warrant .... the police will execute the same by arresting u and bringing u before the court .... in such a situation u may forefeit the earlier Bail amount or your surety may be cancelled and u may have to seek fresh Bail ..... if u are not found inspite of an arrest warrant then the Court may issue proclamation ..... wherein u will become a procalimed offender ....... ur chances of getting police clearance may be dismal in such a scenario ....

As far as the girl is concerned ..... if she does not appear as a witness ... the Court may or may not issue fresh summons and/or warrant against her for appearance ...... in case she does not attend ...... ur chances of getting acquiited from the said case are bright.

PARTHA P BORBORA (advocate)     07 September 2009

yes u may consporid anti cases as per section 320 cr p c. but to do so anti of u must appear before the court. more over as ur case was filed at ps u must appear the court to record ur evidence. otherwise court may issue warrent of arrest. but as the girl has filed a court case her case shall be dismissed if not appeared. pl consult a local lawyer

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     07 September 2009

DEAR CLAINT,

PLEASE MEET ONE SENIOR ADVOCATE IN CRIMINAL IN BANGALORE, IT IS THE FUTURE OF URS,DONOT WASTE TIME ALL ADVOCATES CAN GIVE 1000 SUGGETIONS, BUT COMING OUT FROM THE CASE IS MOST IMPORTANT IF U WANT TO PERSUE UR FURTHER STUDIES IN ABROAD, DONT WASTE TIME PLS MEET THE RIGHT ADVOCATE IN BANGLORE IN PERSON..REGARDS

mr- Reddi IF T THINK THAT SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE HERE IS WASTAGE OF TIME THEN WHY U R HEAR ?

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     07 September 2009

DEAR BORBORA JI,

THANKS FOR UR SUGGETION, WELCOME FOR UR FRANK CRITISISM "WHY U R HERE", MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO HIM TO GET INTO ACTION BY CONTACTING  AN ADVOCATE BANGLORE, INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR MORE DAYS FOR OTHER SUGGETIONS IN THE FORUM, BECAUSE HE IS AN YOUNG GAY WILLING TO GO ABROAD TO PERSUE HIS STUDIES..THIS IS  WHY, I SUGGESTED HIM, U ALSO SUGGESTED THE SAME TO CONTACT AN ADVOCATE...I ALSO AGREE AND SUGGEST AND USED WORDS ABOVE  TO INFORM THE SERIOUS NESS OF THE ABOVE  IPC SECTIONS..   .REGARDS...PJREDDY

ACTUALLY WE THE ADVOCATES TAKE PART IN FORUM DISCUSSIONS TO EXCHANGE OUR KNOWLEDGE, TOEXPRESS OUR VIEWS AND AS A PLATFORM OF LAWYERS. SO EVERY BODY HAS THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS HIS VIEW. I UNDERSTAND UR VIEW TOO. BUT U MAY EXPRESS UR VIEW BY USING ANOTHER WORDS INSTEAD OF 'WASTAGE OF TIME'. PL DONT TAKE IT OTHERWISE. REGARDS.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register