Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen (immigration Executive)     14 August 2013

Concern regarding my pay!

Hello Sir/Madam,

I’m working for a pvt ltd organisation in Hyderabad, Andhra pradeshand I’m having some issues with my management on payroll.

I have been working here since 2 yearss and I have been receiving a payslip from them. But now my salary has been credited as STIPEND/some xx company instead of mentioning it as SALARY/the organisation which I’m currently working for.

Could you please help me understand the rules and advise how can I go speak to them over this.

Thanks,

Naveen.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 August 2013

pLEASE FOLLOW THE DIFFERENCES;-

STIPEND:- Payment of a living allowance for a training or learning experience from an individual fellowship award or institutional training grant. Salary:- Payment of services rendered and there is an employee/employer relationship. STIPEND;-The Center does not control the outcome of the individual's work product. SALARY;-The Center has control over the individual's work product.STIPEND;-The Center does not deduct state taxes (income, professional taxes, etc.) on behalf of the stipend recipient.Center is responsible for collection of all payroll taxes (income, prof. taxes etc.) F&A (indirect costs) is not collected for expenses associated with a stipend award unless allowable by the funding agency's guidelines SALARY;-F&A will be collected to the fullest extent as allowed by funding agency guidelines.STIPEND;- Eligible for most benefits offered by the Center.SALARY;-Eligible for most benefits offered by the Center.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register