LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ranjit (self service)     13 August 2013

Sharing of property by widow

My mother law is more than 70 year old, widow  and going through some medical complication. She has six sons and three daughters,  my wife is youngest one. Four eldest sons are already married and haveing their family and other two sons are not married. All are the sons are living in the place which was purchased by my father in law long back. 

Youngest two sons which are not married they are look after my mother in law and also bear the medical expenses. Now the eldest four sons are asking for separation the property which was in the name father in law. Now my mother in law like to share the property between 6 son and 3 daughters. When she expose her view,  the elder four sons come to threaten to mother in law and also going to demolish the structure where my monther in law living.  

So my question is, how my mother in law can give good lessons to her four elder sons and how the property can be separate between six son and three daugher, She can also calim her right also as my father in law not made any will before his death.

How she can file maintainance expenses from their ugly sons. Please guide me. 

West Bengal, Bankura, 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register