LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashant Nirgun (Programmer)     13 August 2013

Slum rehabilation scheme urgent please help

Sir we have hut in Greater Mumbai and its in SRA Scheme, i am under the category of Residence and Commercial and a valid as per SRA Annexture. As per the proposal is builder is supposed to build 2 buildings in the plot one is for SRA people and another is his own Tower. The project was started 5 years back.

Builder is building of 22 Flowers and 4 Wings A,B,C,D its in C shape but the problem is some hut is not yet vacant Particularly in area where he is going to build D-wing. but the builder has completed 13th floor of A, B, half C Wing. There is no construction is started in D-Wing all wings are interconnected and one part of the building.

Now we had 13 th floor brickwork ready building for A, B, half C wing. My hut is residing in area of his
non-sra residencial Tower which is quiet a distance from the actual construction work of SRA-member building, and builder wants to start his non-sra residencial building and we get BMC show cause notice for not vacanting the area.

If c & D-Wing is connected & Part of sra-residental member tower can we say like this 13th floor ready for A,B,half C wing and 0th floor for D-wing If talk of entire building including A, B, C & D wing no single floor is build therefore building is in entirely in-complete stage. How can we prove to BMC that the builder is not yet complete any single floor yet thus he is not allowed to start his another building.

SRA put any norms that how much percentage of work of / floored to be completed then after he can start building his non-sra-member building.

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     15 August 2013

The Builder has to first complete the SRA Holders flat and thereafter he can statrt work on its commercial building and derive the benefits. if the builder is not completeing the building of SRA and instead starting the commercial building then the SRA memebrs needs to object to the same by writing a letter to the builder and marking CC of the same to the SRA committee.

you may also appoint an advocate to draft the letter/notice to the builder.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Prashant Nirgun (Programmer)     15 August 2013

Thanks Rohit Sir for your early reply, now Buildier is making excuse that land is not vacant so i was not able to complete the building and there is no space for Tranzit camp. Once the Plot is vacant they are going to build the Non-SRA Member Building or he is going to Sale That plot.

SRA has published any guideline for completion I am telling it to other member they never take effords to go in such complexities they only say give us transit camp and build the building whenever he can. If i get any article of SRA or Rules i will make them aware of it and force builder to first complete the building. Kindly guide in the same.

My Point 2 was can he left one D-Wing and still it is considered as Complete Building?

What do we meen by floor ?

can we like 13th Incoplete floor and Zero Complete floor on this ground can we force BMC to not to give him any permission inrespect of his new building

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register