LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Michael (other)     06 August 2013

I am a victim of domestic violence,help

I am a homemaker,green card holder living in USA with my spouse.This is the fourth year,since we came.We had legal issues back then,now we live in peace. My spouse work for Indian company as a contracter for American company.Recently my mother-in-law told that he had produced fake insanity certificate of me to his indian company.By the end of fifth year he is going to bring me forcefully back to India.Ever since that issues,he does not take me to his office parties or buying flight tickets for me through his indian company,which gives more doubt to me.My question is,How much chances is there to produce fake certificate or paperworks. Is it possible for any  doctor to give fake certificate without diagnosing the patient. To prove my mental health,what are the medical tests to be done in USA. Pleae help.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 August 2013

If any doctor issues insanity certificate without diagnise, if it is prove with evidence then the doctor will be imprisoned and suspends his profession. Be allert.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register