Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shiva (Writer)     05 August 2013

To reclaim my portion of agricultural land

Dear Sir /Madam,

When I was around 20 to 22 years old (I am not remembering the exact age) my elder brother(42 yrs) forced to sign the paper to aquire the Agriculture land it was in my expired Father's name. Eventhough I was not interested they took the signatures of my mother, one more brother(30 yrs at that time) and me (20 to 22 years) and gave Rs.10,000 each, and get it registred at subrigistrar office. Now, mother also nomore.

Now, the question is  what was the age to sell Agricultural land during the period of, 1986 to 1990. Is there any specific age barrier?Then as per law shall I reclaim my land  (ancestoral property) by paying the current rate of the land.

If this is not applicable is there any way out to buy agricultural land , as I don't have any pice of land now OR Am I eligible to buy Agricultural land?

Please answer the above questions.

Kaluvehalli Shivashankar

Land location : Chitradurga

Karnataka

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Vishnu (Advocate)     05 August 2013

Are you sure that your brother had forced you to sell the land..? If you are not sure, obtain an encumberance ceritificate on the said property and then apply for all the copies of the documents to understand  and seek legal remedy.

Shiva (Writer)     07 August 2013

I am sure, Orally my brother told some loan is there on the land so give it to me, by the way of registration(later registered), whatever the prevailing rate at that time was there he paid to me, one more brother and some money to my mother.

But you're not giving the age(during 1987-89) details to sell the  Agri-land? and also please guide me what is encuberance cerificate who will give this certificate?

What details we can find on encumberance certificate?

Regards,

Shiva

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register