Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anonymous (zzzz)     02 August 2013

Property dispute between brothers

Hi,

My father and his brother are having disputes on the ancestral property.

The property was actaully in my father's name. By cheating my father, both my uncle and grandfather made my father sign all the property to my uncle's name.
Before signing, they convinced my father that this will be only temporary and they will transfer him the property back to him.

My father even has a document which says that my uncle will transfer the property back to my dad. He has signed the document and there are witness also.

But now, my uncle is saying that the document in invalid and he is not going to give any property.

Please Help...Can you please tel me what we should do now? Will filing a case help?

One more thing that i am not sure - My dad says that though the property papers are in uncle's name , in the actual registration, it is still in grandpa's name. So my dad says that filing a case will definately help us get our property back. Is it so?

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 August 2013

Your dad is correct. Ancestral property goes to  legal heirs with  having equal rights.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     02 August 2013

u did not tell us which year u r father was forced to make property transfer, was is it a registered relinquish  deed, and document showing  that u r uncle will transfer back to your father, was it a unregistered or registered one. was there any settlement made to your father at the time of relinquising his rights. clarify all the above so that i can help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register