Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prabhu (Executive)     01 August 2013

Clarrification about "panchayat parikat"

Dear All,

I am looking out for some clarrifications regarding "Panchayat Parikat". We are based in Bangalore (Hindu undivided family). My grandfather passed out 10 years ago leaving behind few acres of Ancestral farm land. Now, my Grandmother, being the legal heir of the property, equally distributed the land to their children but ignoring her elder son's wife and children (Elder son passed away 12 years ago). For this, "Panchayat Parikat", she took the signature of elder son's wife telling that she would favor them with some other property, which in-turn she did not give any property. Now, based on the "Panchayat Parikat", they have done the Khata transfer to their names and are willing to sell the same property.

Here my question is, should the "Panchayat Parikat" get registered before they sell the same. Should the deed needs the signature of their major Grand children also?

Kindly suggest.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 August 2013

please eloberate about panchayat parikat. Is it under panchayat office under revenue dept. or private panchayat ?

prabhu (Executive)     01 August 2013

As per my knowledge, "Panchayat Parikat" is equal to the property partition deed of the Revenue land.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register