Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ranbir (CO)     31 July 2013

Time duration for objection

Respected Lawyers

any one can tell me

Q1) What is the objection period for other family members, for a properyt bought for a child in minor age.

Q2) If a living parents make a will. And any son or their family members have objection, what is objection period.

A will was created in 2010 can it be challanged in 2012

kindly suggest.......

Learning

3 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     31 July 2013

ur question is not clear. WILL will come into forceonly after the death of the executor of the will. You can challenge the will only when there is some ambiguity or defect in it.

ranbir (CO)     01 August 2013

What is the objection period for other family members, for a property bought for a child in minor age. I was 4-6 years of age when property

was bought, now I am 33. Can uncles do objection asying it is a joint property.

surjit singh (Assistant)     01 August 2013

If you father was having self income he can have self earned property. A person who has distinct self earning without any assistance of the joint family members or without gettng financial assistance out of the joint property can have self earned property and can also buy property in the name of the minor for the benefit of the minor.

You have not mentined whether the executant of the WILL is alive or not. Basiclly there is no such limit period of giving objection, the maintainability of objection is to be decided by the court taking into the facts and circumstances of the case. As Mr Kumar point out above the WILL will come into force only when the executant is dead.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register