LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (DGM)     25 July 2013

Harassment by wife

I hereby request all the honourable lawyers to kindly help me ,as my wife is torturing me on daily basis and threating for divorce ,where as she doesn't treat me as husband ,i am just a person to cater their financial needs and worker to help them for home,or external works are concerned.I have two kids( boys) of 5 years and 7 years. She has earlier lodged forge case of dowry and that time I requested her and her parents to withdraw the case they withdrew the case conditionally and took all the things from us. Again after 2 years she has started behaving dominantly and threatens me to lodge case of dowry,harassment divorce. Actually she is graduate ,her father is retired from pvt company,her mother is teacher ,brother is working in pvt co. they have intentions to take all my properties,and parent's properties. I request all seasoned lawyers to kindly help me and tell me the way forward to get rid of day to day harassment and to curb their malified intentions to grab my properties. kindly reply .

Learning

1 Replies

shambhu pandey (assistant)     25 July 2013

Your query is regarding the apprrehension of seizure of your property by your wife is entirely objectionable in the eye of law..

If you are not leading happily married life then be brave and strong enough to face  the concoted sotory of grabing your property by your wife side..there are laws and you must prove it before the court regarding her intention..by material as well as oral and subsequently it is you who can keep and acquire the confidence not your wife..if matter worsens then try to reconcile first through cociliatory forum..or force other social activist to come forward to help..notwithstanding you have kid now..however you must consult lawyer..don't be afraid of lodging a case of dowry by her..law is not made  only for her..the process of law shall take your cognizace..and proceed later on looking into the proceeding best suited in your case..so be brave first..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register