LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shouvick kumar roy (Officer)     20 July 2013

Can authority denied job?

With respect, I shouvick kumar roy selected in WBCS-10(LRO Post),Public service commission West Bengal Civil Service Commission-2010. 1. Through Affidavit i dropped my name sujit kumar roy presently shouvick kumar roy.(from Dist magistrate in couchbehar court).And notify in national daily the same. 2.voter Id,PAN card,ration card,PGDES&MS(IISWBM Which is under Calcutta university) certificate in name of shouvick kumar roy. 3.MP.HS,BA,CAST Certificate name of sujit kumar roy, 3.When i Applied in PSC I was inform by information officer in PSC the same will not be at all issue, and i applied in the name of shouvick kumar roy and submit Affidavit and all document. 4.After selection through PSC my LRO department Accept my PVR roll with same as i applied in PSC. 5.When my PVR was in Coochbehar DIB , I submitted same as i submitted in PSC and LRO department in writes. 6.According to DIB coochbehar Advised,I submitted application along with affidavit in my school, collage and SDO office.After some hackle they send it IB Kolkata. 7.When I enquirer, they IB office kolkata told me it was send to home and political department for suggestion it was 3rd may 2013. 8.In july 15th they told me they receive a letter from writes home and political department and they have 6 queries just i was known i have to submit deceleration why i do the same change in coochbehar DIB and one letter in LRO department whether they have any objection? and they will cheek my PGDESMS education how i did that.but in the same time IB told me they have not any issue they clear it. 9.In mean while IB send a letter in LRO department in 7th may 2013 it was received my department but some how it was misplaced and contain of letter and whereabouts it was unknown by department. 10. in the mean while when they could not found it they assume it PVR which was received from IB kolkata and it was misplaced from writes and they issued another PVR roll and give it to my hand to clear it, I submitted it in coochbehar DIB which i toke a received copy from them, but when it again reached IB kolkata they told me they did not send my PVR roll to writes so they have both in hand. now my question is: 1.21-10-2012 i submitted my PVR and still it is in process and when it will be clear nobody knows, what are the option will i have? 2.Drop name through judicial magistrate is Authentic? or whether will authority denied me job in this only ground as i dnt have any pending issue or case or any falls implication of document. 3.If i choose legal option what are the step? and how long it will take(Approx) to shorted out. 4.Can i asked authority compensation for that as my college join service 6-7 month. 5.In Indian legal framework and in labor law permit drop name?

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 July 2013

Please meet the deptt and seek specific reasons for denial of letter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register