Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Company is filling case on employee

Hello 

I am UI / UX Designer working in a company from last 6 months, while joining i have signed and appointement letter, In that there was terms for serving notice for 3 months / 3 month salary after probation period.

I have put resignation some day before because was mentally disturb because of company and when i spoke that i have an offer of other company if i get some salary hike it will be nice, so company said it is not possible because we have to remove any other member of your team to adjust the salary, so i told i dont want that than after some days i got news one of my colleague get same thing he got offer from some other company he told to boss and after the day he got the news that company will pay him 7lakh in advance + same salary pm + Saturday sunday off + 9 hours work, currently the timing is of 11 hours for 6 days in week, so i have just asked my boss why is it than he told that every employee has different budget, I have given more priorities to company than my family, i have done work full nights also when company needed me, but when i fall in fiancial problem when i told to increase salary they told we dont have the money, When i talked to my hr on last day she told there are going to hire more people in your team. Salary is not only the problem but they have stress me mentally by giving the work. After my 5 month hard work because of some marketing people company tells me to rework and copy full the sites which is already running. So was not satisfied with such things and on regular basis i was saying this things to my boss but he just ignores me and my words. Before resignation also was idle for last 3 week. They are giving the work to my juniors were not informing about the work indirect they have removed me. So i was mentally disturb than i have given resignation. 

I have spoken politely to my boss that was not happy with the work and mental stress which i am goin on in company. He told me wait for some time and see if you will fill same we will discuss about it, after 2 -3  days i told that want to talk about the issue he doesnt reply for 1-2 days after that he calls me and talk to me about the issue i have mentioned same that i am mentally harash so he also told me to give resignation. I have given resignation and than i have gone for some holidays when i came back i just got mail that you have to serve 3 notice period or 3 month salary with warning letter that you have gone so if you not come by saturday we will terminate you and will recover salary.

So i have gone for talk again, on meeting i have told same thing if i will serve notice period i will go in depression and as i dont have a job so cant pay full money together so can i give them in installment with small amount so they again came with 3 installment but due to no work how can i give big amount, I have to pay 180000 in 3 installment so it will be 60K every month. They know that i cant pay such big amount so they are forcing me to serve notice peiod. Before also they signed a letter is about china wall that if we break it than company will remove without notice. Every time they Threatening with this types of things to every employee. Many people before me also gone without serving notice period or 3 months salary but they have not face any legal case. Company have case on me because i have told about this things.  

My Question is what should i do and below are some of my questions.

So want to ask that in this case what happen if company case on me?

What will be the worst thing happen with me?

There is no law for any employee if he suffers from such things?

Learning

2 Replies

Dirgesh kumar sharma (Advocate)     17 July 2013

company is canot any  case file against you. 

(Guest)

They have sent me the notice that they will file a case on me, that i have broken appointement letters terms.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register