Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankit (Openration Manager)     10 July 2013

Excise: change in address

Dear Expert,

I have a import company which import excisable goods for domestic trading. Now we had our registration in ghaziabad(UP) but now we have shifted it in Faridabad(Hariyana).Now I have doubt that should we have to amend excise registration or get new registration.and if we required a new registration then how we surrender our old registration. We are importing goods at new address(Faridabad), can we avail CENVAT credit of CVD as we have no file for excise registration?

Regards,

Ankit

Learning

6 Replies

Piyush Singh (Partner)     10 July 2013

hello dear i am damn sure that there is no need to amend your excise registration & for your kind information there is no condition under rule 4 of CCR ,2004 regarding non- availment of credit on new premises........at the end., i hope your prob is solved....

Hi Piyush,

Sorry to say but I did not get your ans.

Should I get new registation or not.

VISHNU PROMOD SRIVASTAVA (ADVOCATE)     10 July 2013

YOU DO'NT NEED NEW REGISTRATION BUT TO GET THE NEW ADDRESS UPDATED WITH THE DEPTT.

Thanks Vishnu Ji,

what is the procedure of updating address in deptt. and can we pass on CVD on it.

Regards,

Ankit

Harendra Kumar (A Practicing Lawyer)     14 December 2013

You should changed only your Amend Registration

Ramesh Chandra Verma (advocate)     22 December 2013

Excise registration is specific for the premises which is registered by the department. From the query, it appears that you are /were a Registered Dealer at Ghaziabad for passing Cenvat Credit, otherwise there was no need for getting registration. If so, you have to surrender the same at Ghaziabad, and take new at Faridabad.During my tenure in the dept. at Ghaziabad, I have not found any such type of request from any party. Pl. clarify in detail for proper answer.

R C Verma / 09810525780 / 0888 281 281 8

advrcverma@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register