Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sivakumar anand (MANAGER)     11 July 2013

Need advise

Dear Experts. 

My friend has filed a divorce case and it has been running for the past 3 years. His wife is in some other district with her parents  and now after three years, she wants to transfer the case to her home town and filed a transfer petiton. 

How to stop the transfer legally ?

Regards

siva

Learning

4 Replies

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     11 July 2013

File objection to the transfer petition on the ground that the case is nearing completion and transfer at this stage will further delay the completion of the case, causing inconvenience to all the parties. 

Abhishek Pawar (Become a very successful Advocate )     11 July 2013

i agree wid u Jyothi Mam....

Senthil kumar (Recruitment)     13 July 2013

Dear Experts,

How shall i handle my wife when she is often provoking me to quarrel by using harsh language? she often threats at midnight. I am alone with her.

Provoking leads me to slap her and when i avoid her and go ,she again uses harsh languages and behaves eccentric. 

Reasons being her irresponsibility towards housekeeping.She does not comes to a conclusion even when i give various options to solve the problem and she keeps on insulting and provokes me to quarrel and shout at her.

it is destroying my peace and i am feeling insecured.

Pl give me a legal advice.

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     13 July 2013

Remember one thing about human behaviour. Humans do not change when u advise them. This is very tough. They realize their mistakes only when proper time brings sense into them.

Very few people understand that they are wrong when someone explains them.

So now you have to decide what to do. Leave her for a couple of months and let her live alone and let her understand her mistakes herself. 

This may work and you may start a new married life with her. 

If nothing works, divorce will be the last resort.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register