LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Maintenance after getting alimony in divorce

someone told me that there is supreme court judgment of 2011 that a wife can claim maintenance after divorce even if she has got some particular amount as her present and future maintenance and alimony during divorce.

can anyone please tell me in detail about this judgement as I have taken divorce but got a very minor amount for my maintenance and alimony. I m not working at present,studying currently and has a minor son.

in my divorce decree,its written that I have got ........ amount as my past,present and future maintenance and alimony and that for the maintenance of minor son. so can I claim some maintenance from my ex as its getting hard for me to study and raise my baby without any salary.

please tell me in detail the exact wording of supreme court judgement.

thanks all

Learning

4 Replies

BORN TO FIGHT (PROPERITOR)     09 July 2013

go to hell, your type womens are abuse on society, if you need still support form your ex and you are handicape without his support than why u have left and ruined his life. if you need only money than why chosen marrige why not gone in some other business i can tell you the business but my manners dont allow me to use this on this form.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 July 2013

A green energy entrepreneur who founded a multi million pound eco-electricity company is fighting his ex-wife’s claim for maintenance 20 years after they divorced.

(Guest)

@Born to fight

please keep control on ur words. I am just asking a legal question,doesnt need ur personal advice. just for sake of financial support, I can't live with a person. a wife needs much more than that.

I didn't ruin his life. he ruined my and my baby's life.

498A__misused (Sec)     02 August 2013

:) Well i will advise all such GUYS fly abroad ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register