LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil (Test)     08 July 2013

Spell mistake in registry and sale deed

i am planning to purchase a new flat, I got complete chain of property documents from pervious owner.

During document check i found spell mistake in one old owner of that property. Like in one propery document owner name is mentioned as "Ranjit" however in next sale deed owner is spelled as "Ranjeet". However husbad name and signature are same on both documents. (this is old ..so no photo)

After that this property was sold 5 times and I have copy of those sale deed.

I total this property was sold 6 times and I am getting photopcoy of all these except last two which I am getting original copies. the spelling problem is between 2nd and 3rd sale of property.

Please advise if this is going to be a big problem.

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     08 July 2013

Name prounance the same, so it doesn't make big difference.

Ajit Singh Cheema (practising Advocate)     09 July 2013

Instead of bothering about the small spelling mistake ,you should concentrate more on getting the complete chain of original title deeds,out of six you are having only two ,where are the other four.

Sunil (Test)     09 July 2013

this flat is build on 250 sq yd last and is divided in 8 flats...thats the reason i m not geeting orginal copies of complete land. however i have original copies from where this last was converted into flats. hope that is fine ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register