Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

munni (house wife)     06 July 2013

My husband harasing me

Hi all,

We got married since last tw year and stayed together for 6 month. During this period he scold me quite often for no reason.. Then after my miscarriage, and after that I am staying at parents house..

Reason for not joining with him:

1. As he turtured me, so initially over phone I many time denied to join with him (at abroad).. I told that
as I am educated, so I want to job at India (because at that country I did notget job).. Althogh he has contractual job at abroad and some time lessmoney then also he prefer to stay over there, which I don't like..For that I asked him several time to come back to India adn settle here, so that we both can do job.. But hus intension is to stay over there, so that I will stay apart form home and he can turture me, .. by te time no job in my hand..

2. Even few time he threating to father and insulted to my mom, infront of every body with no reason..we have telephonic record on this..

Many time we asked him to come to our house and seat for a settlement (By letter), but he keep silent and filed RCR..But his intension seems to be some thing fishy..

In such case what shall I do? during RCR can I tell to join with him? But one thing is that I can not rely to him.. He is a dual game player..He may do some thing herm to me..

In between for one year I told not to join (and I will stay at India and do job).. On that basis can he file divorse?

In such case what shall I do?

So now we separated for around 18 month and no connection with him.. In case what shall I do?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 July 2013

For divorce petition, he has to show a strong ground for divorce. If both of you not interested to continue matrimonial living. Better to take mutual consent divorce.It will be settle at the earliest. One side favour to divorce takes longer time in the court of law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register