LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G.Nagajyothi (Employee)     01 September 2009

Wages not paid on time

I have not paid my salaries for Mar and May 2009 but I was relieved from services.  Irrespective calling the organisation, i am unable to get proper response.  What Should i do.

Nagajyothi

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 September 2009

As per rules one month notice to be given by the either of the party before relieving from the services.

(Guest)

Do you have any agreement between employer and employee? If it is there ,What is mentioned in the agreement. Without knowing agreement details I am sorry I can not suggest.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     21 September 2009

CONSULT UR LABOUR OFFICE CONCERN

G.Nagajyothi (Employee)     22 September 2009

Dear Mr.Reddy Garu,

I do have appointment letter with 3 months notice period.  However let me say this organisation has a practice of not paying salaries for months to employees.  People who have been relieved since Nov 2008 are not been paid salaries till date.  They keep original certificates of the candidate and are threatned if they want to be releived.  please suggest should i give police complaint or should I file a suite against them.  I am sure even the employee currently working now are also witness the same situation.

thank you

Nagajyothi

G.Nagajyothi (Employee)     22 September 2009

Dear Mr.Satya Prakash Garu,

I do have appointment letter with 3 months notice period.  I have worked as HR Manager.  I could see the plight of  employees coming to me for their certificates and pending dues.  However let me say this organisation has a practice of not paying salaries for months to employees.  People who have been relieved since Nov 2008 are not been paid salaries till date.  They keep original certificates of the candidate and are threatned if they want to be releived.  please suggest should i give police complaint or should I file a suite against them.  I am sure even the employees currently working now are also witness the same situation.

thank you

Nagajyothi

(Guest)

Nagajyothi garu, Lodge a criminal police complaint for threatning and not issuing original certifiactes. Regarding salary you have to lodge a complaint in the office of Asst.Labour Commissioner or file a suit in the Labour court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register