Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jagadesh (engineer)     02 July 2013

Documents needed to file suit

Pls Understand My question,

We are the two sons of the family. My mother is illiterate and her 2 brothers(My uncles) got Release deed from my mother without returning anything in benefit. But in the document they mentioned they issued 1 lakh in exchange of property to my mother in return for the release deed. She is regretting now for her mistake. Shall we fight this legally? If i want to file a suit against them for partition, What are all the documents needed and things i need to arrange?

Is it legalheirship certificate necessary? (In the Release deed it is mentioned my mother is only sister to them and she is daughter of their father). Now mom has misunderstanding with them now, i am sure they wont give ration card copy which is needed to get legalheirship certificate. And my mom was born in home and she never get into school. No address proof of her is available in her native address. Her father(my grandfather) is expired but my grandma is still alive. What should i do now?

Learning

2 Replies

Chenoy Ceil (Advocate)     02 July 2013

Your mother can file for partition and question the validity of the release deed on various grounds. However, she requires at least some document to establish that she belongs to that family and that she has rightful claim over such property. Please note tha only detailed informaition can enable further guidance. Good luck.

1 Like

jagadesh (engineer)     03 July 2013

My mothers brothers(my uncles) has bought some lands from the source and benefit of heirship land. They bought in their names, shall we have right to claim in that buyed property?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register