LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shwetha (Manager)     28 August 2009

Undivided Share of Land

Is the mention of the actual value of UDS important in a seller's sale deed? If I'm buying an apartment and original sale deed between the developer and the buyer does not mention the exact value of the UDS and only mentions that the apartment is tagged with a proportional share of land, is it safe to accept it?

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     28 August 2009

Not necessary.  If original sale deed has not mentioned the exact value of the UDS, then there must be some clause that in the deed of declaration of apartment, it has been mentioned, or if society has been registered, in that deed it is mentioned, or if neither the society nor the association of apartment has been formed, then it will be formed in due course of time, and at that time, the UDS will be decided.  Just see whether some such clause is appearing.  ddkharpudikar@indiatimes.com.

Gaurav Garg (Legal consultant)     30 November 2012

I have apiece of Agriculture land measuring 37Bighas in the name Sh. Sant Lal Garg & Sh. Raj Kishore Garg. Mr. Sant Lal garg has died and the other person is alive. Now, Sh. Rajkishore garg has sold some part of that land to the third party without any mutual understanding or partition.

Now, i want to know the legal remedy which can be taken against Sh. Raj Kishore Garg.

Gaurav Garg@9971080500

surjit singh (Assistant)     03 December 2012

You can file suit praying for partition of the land, and along with the same file an application for injunction against the third party.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register