LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nitin negi (computer engineer)     28 June 2013

Stucked on bond in hcl comnet

i have signed 1.5 year bond with comnet, now it is been 1 year, i was preparing side by side gov exams and i finally cracked one, my joining is coming on 15 july,2013...what i should do??
is it possible i take a medical leave of 6 month and join the government job( m going as a fresher), then after doing job for 6 month on govt job and taking leave of 1 months, i can rejoin the hcl comnet and then given the resignation, will these 6 month count on bond?

But i dont care of an experience letter or anything pertaining to hcl. bond money is 3 lakh and presently my financial condition is not well, Yes i will try to talk to My RM and if he will be ready then will it help .I agree ethics always counts but still 3 lakh is not just fair for the training that is just a mock on stupidity.

thanks and Regard
Nitin

Learning

5 Replies

i have signed 1.5 year bond with comnet, now it is been 1 year, i was preparing side by side gov exams and i finally cracked one, my joining is coming on 15 july,2013...what i should do??
is it possible i take a medical leave of 6 month and join the government job( m going as a fresher), then after doing job for 6 month on govt job and taking leave of 1 months, i can rejoin the hcl comnet and then given the resignation, will these 6 month count on bond?

But i dont care of an experience letter or anything pertaining to hcl. bond money is 3 lakh and presently my financial condition is not well, Yes i will try to talk to My RM and if he will be ready then will it help .I agree ethics always counts but still 3 lakh is not just fair for the training that is just a mock on stupidity.

thanks and Regard
Nitin

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 June 2013

The new joiner may need to submit employment history forms and self certify his/her past employment history, before/while joining new govt. job.

The Govt. Establishment may ask for relieving certificate from past employer.

You may get accused to double employment and concealment of facts.

It is suggested that you not resort to it.

If you have declared yourself as fresher in job application then you may not be allowed to edit/amend your job application or resume that you may need to submit again before joining.

In the meantime you may go thru attachments.

You should consult elders in the family, well wishers, and show the job advertisement, interview call letter, offer letter, appointment letter, bond of private company, and any other document you may deemed fit ……………along with elders in the family to a competent and experienced labor consultant/service lawyer, give inputs in person, understand the merits.

Avoid acting on your own and proceed under wise advice of elders and expert advise of your lawyer.

You may proceed as deemed fit at your end.

Attached File : 593919322 417759075 validity of employment bonds.pdf, 593919322 background paper.pdf downloaded: 148 times

Dear Sir

I am going as a fresher, i have cracked a govrment enterance exam. so i dont need to show any previous employment papers. so please suggest.

thanks for yor phenomenon support!!!

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 June 2013

You have posted that:

I am going as a fresher

As far as this point is concerned the heartfelt suggestion has already been posted.

Finally: Rest is up to you.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 June 2013

well elaborated by Mr Kumar Doab

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register