LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mukund (advisor)     27 August 2009

i want to remove my tenont

my grand father given 3 shops on rent only 200 per month rent before 30 yearto tenonent father and after death of father now there son doing business there even they have another property there ownd  now i do not have place to do business and i m doing business on rented shop even i have property but pussession is wih tenont . i want to throw out my tennont from my place. they are giveing rent regular basis. can u plz suggent me some legal prociding can i do against tennont & how much time it may take in court for this process.or can i take rent from my tennont at market rates

plz suggest me some points

to throwout  tennont from my property

my grand father given 3 shops on rent only 200 per month rent before 30 yearto tenonent father and after death of father now there son doing business there even they have another property there ownd  now i do not have place to do business and i m doing business on rented shop even i have property but pussession is wih tenont . i want to throw out my tennont from my place. they are giveing rent regular basis. can u plz suggent me some legal prociding can i do against tennont & how much time it may take in court for this process.or can i take rent from my tennont at market rates

plz suggest me some points

to throwout  tennont from my property

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     06 October 2009

You can file a suit for eviction on the ground of bonafide requirement for personal use under the mah. rent control act. Show that you do not have place to do business and are compelled to do business in the rented shop also show that the tenant have another property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register