Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Golam Rasul Kibria (Student)     24 June 2013

File a case against a state govt. university

Hello everybody,

I am here to get little suggestion to solve out my issue. I am student of Punjab Technical University (Distance Education), I had a back log in an internal subject that is due to a silly mistake of my college.

In the September 2012 session I have re-appeared for the same subject. It is about to be 9 months but my result is not declared yet from PTU, I have visited my college several time, I have visited PTU regional center many times, but nothing has happened.

Few months ago few students filed case on the same issue against PTU in Delhi high court has instructed PTU to declare all the pending result within 3 months , the time period is already over but till now I haven’t got my result .

The information that I am seeking for, Punjab Technical University is in Jalandhar , Punjab . I am from West Bengal and my college also. As the three months is already over simply I can file a case but whether it is possible to file the case against PTU at Kolkata high court?????????? Or I have to go to the concerned state to file the case???????????

Hope I will get few good suggestions from here

Learning

1 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     24 June 2013

you have to file contempt case against that university college for not complying the order tof the delhi high court and you cannot file in kolkata high court 

but if you want you can file a fresh case in kolkata but again the process will start so file contempt case 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register