Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aman Singh Chauhan (Owner)     18 June 2013

How to register an online institute

Hello!!!

I want to start an ONLINE TRAINING INSTITUTE  where people can learn different courses related to different topics.

I have almost developed the website and i am adding the courses to the site.

I want to award CERTIFICATES to those who completes a course but as far as i know without being an AUTHORISED institute that CERTIFICATE will be only a piece of paper and will not help the students in any way.

Can someone please tell me How & Where can I get my Institute registered so that I can get the COPYRIGHT of the name and logo of the Institute and also provide Valuable CERTIFICATES to my Students.

And also which one i will have to opt for, a pvt. ltd, public, society, etc,  and which one is better...

And How Much the full process will cost...

Thank You

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

@Querist,

You have put a generalized query before us.Therefore,here you can get only a generalized reply.

1.First you get a company registered and for that you contact a charted accountant.

2.Secondly,you contact the certifying authority making an agreement with them to provide your learner a certificate which is recognized.Again Contact a CA/CS for preparation of agreement/application.

3,Thirdly,if you wish to receive payment online,you must have a company account with the a bank.

4.you objective declared in MOA/AOA will have the clause to declare the nature of the business.

That's all I have to tell you at this point of time.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

How much it will cost to get my company registered. And is there any way by which I myself can provide certificates to the students, after my company is registered once. And can you please tell me an estimated expenditure for the whole process ( getting company registered and getting authorized for providing certificates). Thank You

Apart from the above queries can you please tell me if I'll have to pay someone each time I issue a certificate or I have to pay once and after that I can issue certificates without interference of any third person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register