Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (student)     16 June 2013

Maintenance and sreedhan trial

Respected experts,

My Wife used to work before marriage and used get big salary ,after she filed 498a,DVC & Maintenance cases she stopped working and we dont have kids,

I put my best efforts to reconcile but she wants MONEY and MONEY only,

from next week My Maintenance  and Sreedhan Trial will start ,she filed affidavit with all fake and xerox documents against me,

I did NOT took any money from her  but infact i spent lot of money on her in jewelleries & gifts and she took all those with her and blaming me i have those,

1) How to fight the case ?

2) I want all my spendings and expenses spent on her (purush dhan)back ? How?

3) because of all these Criminal cases and frequent absents to attend the courts in different state,i lost  job?

4) She has income source from various properties, How can i apply Maintenance from her ?

5) She ruined my family and professional life , How can i teach her a lession ?

Please give your expert guidance and support ....

thank you,

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     16 June 2013

1) How to fight the case ?

Engage a good advocate.

2) I want all my spendings and expenses spent on her (purush dhan)back ? How?

There is currently no such provision in any law nor any concept of purush dhan... All the 'dhan' was earned and belonged to purush only so women were given exclusive rights over some property by way of 'streedhan'.

3) because of all these Criminal cases and frequent absents to attend the courts indifferent state,i lost  job?

Then claim maintainance from her, if she is earning.

4) She has income source from various properties, How can i apply Maintenance from her ?

If she is has income and you have lost your job, you can claim alimony form her under hindu marriage act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register