Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravindra (Sr.System Eng)     14 June 2013

My ancestral property

Namaste Sir/Madam,

This is Ravindra Burugu from Hyderabad. I had your email id from Lawyers Club India. Request your advice with regard to my ancestral property.

My father had inherited land of about 7.23 acres and my grandmother 0.31 acres of land by the year 1994 after the death of my grandfather. We are 6 male and 2 female children to my father who are all majors by the year of inheritance of the property. My father is still alive.

1.       In the year 1995 my father sold a land of 5.0 acres of land to Mr.Laxmaiah in which only 2 of my brothers had singed the documents. My mother, grandmother  and other brothers had not signed the documents

2.       In the year 1996 my father had sold balance 2.23 acres which was left over from the 7.23 to same Mr.Laxmaiah. In which my mother and 2 of my brothers had signed the documents. Neither my grandmother nor any of the reaming brothers had not signed the documents.

3.       By the year 2000 my grandmother expired and the land of 0.31 acres of land in the name of my grandmother was inherited by my father.

4.       My father had applied for the pattadar passbooks for the same in the local MRO office. Since we had already shifted to city long back we had ignored to take the pass books of the same and later applied for the same for consecutive 2010,2011,2012 and 2013 years but could not get it.

5.       Recently when we enquired in the MRO office  it was said that 0.31 acres of land in the name of my father was transferred in the name of Mr.laxmaiah.

6.       Upon enquiry it is said that Mr.laxmaiah had created a document in register office and MRO office which it is written that in the year 1996 my father had sold the land of 2.23 acres which was in my father’s name and also 0.31 acres of land in the name of my grandmother. Later after the death of my grandmother in the year 2000 it was transferred to my father’s name and again it is transferred to Mr.Ashok name.

7.       Here my grandmother has not signed any of the documents till her death neither my father had registered 0.31 acres of land to Mr.Laxmaiah separately.

8.       Upon proper checking of the documents of 1996 we found that he had forgered the signature of my father and others and included the 0.31 acres of land in the 1996 registered documents and claimed the balance land to be transferred in his name and issued passbooks.

9.       Local MRO who was bribed by Mr.Laxmaiah had transferred the balance 0.31acres of land to him  without any notice or intimation to us

10.   The MRO is transferred now and the New MRO has no knowledge about that

11.   Since we had shifted to city he is on kabza of the land

Dear Sir/Madam, please advise in getting the land of 0.31 acres to us back us and also chance of claiming share in the ancestral property who had not signed the documents and also a case filing for forgering the documents.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 June 2013

Since it is inheritance property, if other persons who have jointly inherited, all the people have to give their consent about sale of the property to Laxmiah. In absence that the sale deed may not valid.You arrange to send a legal notice to laxmiah.Regarding rights of inheritance, among Hindus all children irrespective of s*x, they get right by birth in ancestral property as per the latest central amendment to the Hindu Succession Act. The rights of children are equal.

Ravindra (Sr.System Eng)     14 June 2013

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your quik response thanks a lot, request your advise that as mentioned in my previous mail is it valid what the MRO has done that issuing pass books in the name of laxmaiah of land which was in our grandmother name with out any intimation or without our concern.

Regards,

Ravindra Burugu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register