Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

virendra (engineer)     13 June 2013

Land dispute

hi everyone,

I have query regarding land my ancesstor are living on a land from 1920 to till date i have my own house  and tree on that land but some body came and told that this land is belong to  his name. so could you give me suggestion  waht i can do  in this situation. please reply as soon as possible.

regards,

Virendra

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     13 June 2013

You can check from the property extracts, to whom does the property belong, i.e the name of the owner.

Hi archana ji,

we have checked it and it is belong to that persone only.

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     13 June 2013

who is paying the municipal taxes of the house?

Hold your possession. If they file any case then, claim owenership by adverse possession.

Archana ji thank u for your  suggestation ,

land is in rural area so there is no taxes pay is there, and i ask my grandpa regarding land they told that we came here as a friend(claiming person granpa ) and give some money to him and  then we started living here . Gradnpa told at that time we are not  literate so we do not know the law and all these things otherwise we take written proof from him.

my questation is adverse possession exist right now and what is the rule of adverse possession.

I will wait for case file  and also i want to know i can file ownership by adverse possessionso, how? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register