Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vivek (student)     12 June 2013

Regarding false cases

Dear Experts,

I am working in PSU currently posted in Visakhapatnam. My hometown is in Faizabad,UP.Some people at my home lodged a false complaint against me in the court U/s 156(3) stating that I beated them etc,But at that dat I was in Visakhapatnam and I went to office. At this initial stage what can I do? Will the court consider my presence in the office or not? For getting my attendence,what should I do? 

Learning

6 Replies

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     12 June 2013

Dear vivek, The court will consider your absence from the spot at the time of actual incident. You can go for the quashing of case in HC with your attendece sh*t.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     13 June 2013

nothing left to add

Advocate Deepak Gupta (Lawyer)     13 June 2013

Is court direct to register FIR against you or send to police to investigation , FIR is only initial crime information , move an application to Higher authority of police along with all document for closer report in both situation ( FIR registered or not )  , if your content  related with visakhapatnam is true police definately file closer report . In 156(3) crpc police must submit the final report , so you are having v good chance to file closer report  at intial stage . Court not consider your presence untill court issue summon to you .

vivek (student)     14 June 2013

Thanks for your valuable advice.I have an another question.

Can I file a case against them for harassing me mentally?

What is the procedure for that?

Advocate Deepak Gupta (Lawyer)     14 June 2013

You may file  complaint  under section 182, 211 of IPC against them and also defamation case against him .   if complaint file by them proved false .

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 June 2013

contest the case on the basis of evidence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register