LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VIJAY KUMAR (SELF EMPLOYED)     10 June 2013

Worth of will without executor & witnessess

I would like to know from knowledgeable persons, at several places it came into my knowledge that after writing a WILL 2 witnesses should sign the WILL. I have few queries given below :

1= Is it necessary for a person to appoint a executor at the time of writing WILL ?????

2= If executor is not appointed in a WILL then what would be status of will if having sign of 2 witnessess, can that will become useless if no executor in will ???????????????

3= Is there any way to a person who writes will & wish to make it authentic for future through court or registered will without appointing executor or witnesses ???????????

4= Can a person make his/her will be certified through a court or registry way after writing in absence of executor & witnessess so that in future beneficiaries of will wouldn't face any problem.

5= What if executor/witnessess of will don't come ahead for support after death of person who wrote will ???????????????

Just want to ask is there any way to make property transfer to desired person/persons after death without looking for executor & 2 witnessess.

My points may be stupid upto some extent but its really funny when we have to provide witness at the time of death claim even after nomination had been given. In other words, documents are not enough to certify claiment some other person would certify whether claiment is genuine or not ???? Disgusting, why other people would bother as witnessess.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register