Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

henaalam (n/a)     02 January 2008

Hi

Hi,

My name is Hena Alam, I am an HR Professional, working for last 10 years in same field in India.

I have recently relocated to Singapore, as my husband has got an opportunity here with one of the MNCs. This forum really looks very informative specifically on legal & statutory issues. I have already posted one query today.

Just to give you brief about my self :
ΓÇó Engineering and MBA in HR from leading institutions in India
ΓÇó 10 years of experience in HR functions across various industries and at various levels, including manufacturing, [url=https://www.firstappeal.com/new_topic.php?forum_id=2#][color=blue]Information Technology[/color][/url] and Outsourcing sectors, from established set-ups to start-ups, and across whole spectrum of HR processes
ΓÇó Handled end to end HR initiatives in order [url=https://www.firstappeal.com/new_topic.php?forum_id=2#][color=blue]improve performance[/color][/url] and build capability and commitment to the organization
ΓÇó Strong exposure in setting up Training and Development strategies, operations and implications in IT and ITES companies
ΓÇó Wide exposure in setting-up [url=https://www.firstappeal.com/new_topic.php?forum_id=2#][color=blue]HR systems[/color][/url] and processes - anchoring various HR projects from kick-off stage till its implementation
ΓÇó Process mapping, analysis, redesign and optimization of steady-state processes
ΓÇó Designing and successfully implementing various OD Interventions programs
ΓÇó Experience in centralizing HR operations both national and internationally to shared services model
ΓÇó Automated HR processes by being the key driver to integration and use of IT tools
ΓÇó Experience in designing and implementation of ERP modules like SAP
ΓÇó Extensive exposure to HR practices in the USA
ΓÇó Experienced in handling HR Consulting assignments

I am also looking out for a suitable opportunity here at Singapore. Incase any one has some references, it will be great.

Thanks & Regards,
Hena
+65.92304719
hena.alam@gmail. com

Learning

4 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     03 January 2008

Dear Hena,

Thanks for your compliments about the website. I am really haapy about it. Being a lawyer practicing in High Court, Madras, I launched this forum only in July 2007 to spread knowledge on Indian laws and it has really come good within a short span of time. Hope this forum caters to the needs of one and all with active participation by members like you.

Regards,

Prakash

soulofvalbooj (n/a)     03 January 2008

welcome madam, yes its true about this forum and ur expereinece will be also helpful to us.

vishalHRgi (n/a)     16 January 2008

Hi Hena,

Welcome to this forum. hope to keep in touch and enrich our excellence in days to come.

Regards,

aman

Sid (Prop)     18 December 2009

Hi

I am looking for important dates from the perspective of Co's Act, FIPB, RBI, SEBI and Stock exchanges.

Any kind of help would be most appreciated.

Cheers and Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register