Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhay aman (abhaykumaraman@gmail.com)     04 June 2013

Clear ownership title of land

Hi every one...

I was applicant in IOCl LPG delarship .my application was rejected on the basis of Land owner ship title .

So I want to know somthing from you all respected member. 

According to guideline of Govt. allpicant should have on land 

"Own means having clear ownership title of the property in the name of 

applicant / family membe"

and given land is i recived from my grate grand father . who was last his life in 1920. from there we r sprated by memorendum of family partation . whic doc is approved by court as wel.  and no one had/have objection on same. but tax holding no is till going on the name of my grate grand father . and we r paying the tax.

so i want to know is i have clear ownership titel or not ? is memorandum famliy partation deed is doc. of clear owner ship title.?

as per norm of IOCL applicant have clear ownership title of given land on or before of application date. and i have famliy partation doc . before of application date. 

How it could possibe when i sell dis land to any one else thn hi will owner of the land . but why not i ???? 

Learning

1 Replies

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     04 June 2013

Though you have clear title of land as per as given query. I think they are objecting due to land revenue recipit is on your name. So apply to the local land revenue office for issuing land revenue recipit change name on your name with an application.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register