Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MOHIT Kr. PATHAK (STUDENT)     03 June 2013

Llb through distence learning

Hi members

I want to persue LLB through distence learning . I am a graguate with 47% form DU (SOL). and  CA FINAL student . Please guide me about a available colleges from where I can persue LLB,

Thanks

Learning

6 Replies

natarajan (nganesanassociates@yahoo.com)     03 June 2013

You can persue law courses on full time without regularly attending the colleges situated at Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka

I love my parents (law)     03 June 2013

kindly share name of university etc detail if any pls

natarajan (nganesanassociates@yahoo.com)     03 June 2013

SV UNIVERSITY TIRUPATHI

YOGI VEMMANA UNIVERSITY KADAPPA

I GIVE CONTACT NO OF THE AGENT WHO IS AN ADVOCATE

HIS NAME IS ANBU AND HIS CONTACT NO IS 9444010112

I love my parents (law)     04 June 2013

Dear As per IGNOU, LLB by correspondance is available.But you can not prcatice after that.

as per IGNOU-- that is for just knowledge only.

sarath babu (ADVOCATE)     04 June 2013

you can pursue llb course as regular without  daily attendence. but with permission of the principal of that college explaining your situation. before 4 years back some law colleges allowed this system in A.P. i will not mention the names those  law colleges but the cities they are: vijawada, guntur, machilipatnam,etc   

sanjay kumar (BE/ LLM in Corporate Laws)     07 June 2013

LLB Thru Distance Education is being imparted by many Universities. But before you enrol in any Course, do ensure that :-

1. That the Distance Education Course is recognised by the Distance Education Council, New Delhi otherwise you will not be able to appear for Judicial Services Exams.

2. The Distance Education Case is recognised by the Bar Council of India otherwise you will not be able to practice.

In my view, Annamalai University, Chennai LLB thru Distnace Education is approved by DEC as well BCI. Please check with them before you enrol yourself. You can also check with National Law School, Bangalore.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register