LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (employee)     03 June 2013

Property

Dear all pl suggest proper way for my plot which my father had purchase in 1986 year ago form layout society owner after complition of all money society owner not inform for the registry for plot as my father is govt servent and transfer from one place to other due to such shedule he contact that person on phone or when father is in home town he meet that owner but he is not giving satisfactory answer he saying that he had sold the plot to another there is no plot vacant in that layout he says he is giving 1 lac rupee for that plot as per the amount value in 1986  this amount is very low as now rate for that plot is much more and he is giving such answer he againg said that you can put case in court with the document which we have as we having plot adikaar letter recipt pawti for money given against purchase of that plot and plot map which he allot to us .

he also saying that if we put notice he will not give a 1lac rupee also

pl suggest that can we put case to consumer court or civil court as due to long span and without registry paper

this case is given in our favour or not pl gave a proper way its is in chandrapur(MH) .awating for ans

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     03 June 2013

If no sale deed was executed in your favor then, it may not be possible to get it back now. After the lapse of 27 years it is almost impossible to get the plot if you do not have the title. Prima facie I feel it is better for you to take that one lakh rupees back if the person is ready to give you.  Of course it is not proper to comment without looking into all the documents in such property cases. So show all the papers you have to a local advocate practicing on civil side to assess the strength of the case. You cannot go to the consumer forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register