LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Simmi (HR)     26 May 2013

205 crpc

We want to apply for parmanent exemption for appering in court for my brother using 205 crpc.

After 205 crpc, Is this necessary for my brother to attend court till end of the case?

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

@Querist,

Acceptance of application under CRPC 205 doesn't mean you are permanently exempted from attending the court.Whenever it seems to Magistrate that your attendence required, you may be summoned.

Therefore,your exemption from attending the court is purely depending upon Magistrate discretion.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declartion given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     26 May 2013

Dear Simmi,

Your brother can be exempted but he has to show sufficient reason for not attending the court. He cas ask for exemption and his presence will be marked through the advocate.

Rajiv Bhasin

Advocate

Bhasin & Associates

bhasin.laws@yahoo.com

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     26 May 2013

Exemption u/s 205 of Cr.P.C can not be granted as a matter of right .It depends on nature of case and reason for not attending the case on hearing day.

Simmi (HR)     26 May 2013

For DV, 125 crpc is there any provision of 205 crpc? If not how to take exemption from attending each date.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register