Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rukumar (No)     26 May 2013

Do i need court prmission to go abrod

Dear Legal Experts,

Sir i had been hit by 498a 342, 34 and 406 of IPC.

i got arrested and released on regular bail.

Since then we are getting dates after dates....Till now no framing of chrages, there was no condition in my bail.

Now i got apportunity for overseas job.

1. My question is do i need to take permission from court to go abroad to earn, or what will happen if i go without informing court?

2. Is it possible that if i apply to court to go abroad my wife will ask me to deposit huge amount or she can go for my concellation of my bail?

Regards

Rukumar

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     26 May 2013

Even if no conditions are attached to your bail, you have to remain present on every date and if you do not then, the court will issue NBW against you and the court may even cancel your bail.

Rukumar (No)     26 May 2013

Thx Adv. Archan Mam,

Sothen  how do i go abroad to earn money? DO i need to take permission from court?

What r the usual condition imposed by court in such cases to allow the accused to go abroad?

regards

rukumar

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     26 May 2013

File an application showing the circumstances,  prepare the application properly and argue effectively. Engage a good advocate.  If argued properly and the court is convinced that the trial won't suffer, the court may give you permission to remain absent by putting some conditions and may make you execute a bond for appearance before the court..

Hemang (Advocate)     26 May 2013

My Learned Sister Archana is right. Do as directed.

Rajendra K Goyal (Advocate)     26 May 2013

Agreed with Adv. Archana fully. Engage a good lawyer who can convience the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register